The Reynolds Team
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis
- Close buyer clients to contract offers
- Help Prepare Lead Agent for Listing Appointments
- Update CRM system for Lead Agent
- Communicate to Clients on Lead Agents Behalf
- Fill out and turn in paperwork
- Work with one of the top 10 teams in all of Keller Williams Realty!
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
We are looking for SPECIAL individuals to help us achieve our goal! We are looking for a team player that is hard-working, has a heart for service, a positive attitude, and attention to detail. Come alongside our TOP agents and assist them with clients to provide the highest level of customer service.
Must have a Real Estate license in VA, MD, or DC.
This opportunity is intended for individuals who want to be part of a team, get free coaching, mentorship, want to earn a lot more money and do NO cold calling.
$50,000 - $65,000 annually - Commission based
About The Reynolds Team
Ranked as one of the top leaders in sales in the country by the Wall Street Journal, Debbie, Sarah, and the entire Reynolds Team attribute their success to always putting their client’s needs first, above all else. This is something that many agents say, but Debbie and Sarah are on a mission to actually DO it by providing their client's several guaranteed programs that take the risk out of selling or buying a home. They have become passionate about providing these guarantees, and at the same time have been making each client feel as though they are their only client.
They have always hired partners to join the team that share their core values! It hasn’t always been easy to find them, but they have found that it is worth the wait to find agents and team members that have the same care and passion that they do! This is an incredible career and an awesome place to work!