Keller Williams Princeton
We are seeking someone who is talented and wants to learn to be a real estate acquisitions agent. Real estate acquisition agents get the opportunity to grow a great long-term business focused on pursuing new properties and cultivating relationships with buyers to sell these properties. This is one of the most lucrative and exciting real estate routes someone can endeavor.
You must learn to be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. A real estate license is required. Lead generation is also an important part of starting a foundation for an acquisitions agent. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change, we would love for you to be a part of our brokerage! Apply now!
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Team and individual lead generation
- Agent sales
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Real estate license is required
- Sales experience
$85,000 - $125,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Princeton
Keller Williams Princeton is New Jersey’s most collaborative office. We are the real estate company of choice for Sales Associates and Real Estate Owners.
Over 20 years of professional service in the real estate industry with our daily training and unique coaching model, we take pride in stating that our Agents have accomplished the following in 20 years:
- 11,927 closed units
- $3,745,500,000 Closed Sales Volume
- 5,151 Listings Sold
- $1,643,600,000 Listings Sold Volume
- $91,134,938 GCI
- $3,497,221 Profit Share