InCoast Group, LLC
Are you an enthusiastic "A-Player" seeking an opportunity to spread your wings and make over 6 figures a year?
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout a full-time real estate acquisition specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisition specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today!
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Build rapport with prospects, uncover motivation, overcome objections, and get contracts signed
- Follow an efficient set of guidelines in order to evaluate properties and formulate offers
We are looking for A-Players. We are not overly concerned if you have real estate knowledge but require SALES experience. Additionally, please have a bachelor's degree and a winning team-first personality.
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is a plus
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- You are coachable and have desire to learn and grow
- Large variety of activities; each day is different from the next
- Fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Technically focused: solving problems rather than building relationships
- Complex analytical problems need to be solved
- Troubleshooting issues, analyzing data, and arriving at solutions
- Rapid decision-making without lots of data
- Self-reliance in making decisions without requiring lots of input from others
- Direct and to the point; “telling” rather than “selling”
- Ability to speak frankly and honestly, even about unpopular decisions
- Little collaboration necessary; most activities require individual achievement
- Delegation of details, especially to familiar individuals
- Strong leadership needed
About InCoast Group, LLC
InCoast Group, LLC / Parkway Estate Properties, Inc and it's owners acquire and operate Single Family and Multi-family properties for Renovations, wholesaling and portfolio holds in Northern Florida and also Southern California. We identify and obtain under-performing, undervalued assets and apply our proven value-adding system to generate impressive positive returns. Currently expanding in the Northern Florida Market, we are experiencing significant growth.
Since our inception, our goal has been to beautify our neighborhoods and provide win-win solutions for homeowners. We are ethical, professional, and dedicated to providing custom-tailored offers giving our sellers cash now, cash later, or cash flow! We are a small powerful team looking for Acquisitions, Sales & Relationship Manager to play an important and exciting role in the continued growth of our portfolio.