The sole focus of the acquisition agent is to produce purchase contracts. You will be supported on the front end by a robust lead generation team providing a steady flow of qualified leads and an escrow team on the back end to handle all the details after going into contract.
Your only focus is to take qualified leads assigned to you and get them into a contract in accordance with the Osborne Home acquisitions process. This position requires a true relationship builder with superior interpersonal skills and who has an unrelenting focus on the hunt. Nothing gets in your way and nothing deters you from closing the deal. You are a true deal junkie who lives for the sale. People skills, listening skills, and relationship building skills will be the key to success in this role. Earning potential for this role will be significant for competitive and motivated individuals.
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Meet with clients in their homes to present offers.
- Consistently track all information regarding leads and appointments in CRM software.
- Use telephone, text, email, video, social media, and other means of potential communication to nurture the customer experience.
- Build relationships with potential sellers and really understand and speak to their pain point.
- Continually nurture leads that have been qualified and assigned to you.
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- California Real Estate License
- Very personable and outgoing
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of residential construction cost and concepts helpful
Osborne homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
$120,00 - $200,000
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,000 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County (Newport Beach, CA).