Kindredsold.com at Dallas
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We are looking for an organized and personable real estate agent to learn to be an acquisitions specialist. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers and upside commissions, apply now!
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Investment property lead generation
- Contractor and developer networking
- Lead follow up
- Investment property sales
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Real estate license required
- Sales experience
$80,000 - $120,000 at plan
About Kindredsold.com at Dallas
Kindred Realty Group continues to revolutionize real estate in San Diego and in Dallas, Texas. Our systems and success have been recognized in a top-selling book and featured on CBS and Bloomberg.
Our success lies with our amazing team and agents, with every full-time agent making six-figure incomes. Through multiple coaching programs to team support, we set our agents up for success.
If you are ready to make a six-figure income in real estate just let us know.