Solution HouseBuyers, Inc
We have to hire a new Real Estate Acquisitions Rep as soon as possible! You’ll be provided leads as well as hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisition specialist who is persuasive, confident, and has mad sales skills. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today!
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Reporting KPI's (the numbers) daily and weekly. Being willing to be managed by the numbers is a must.
- In addition to processing inbound leads, you will be required to "hunt" for seller leads from our vast database of people we suspect may need to sell a house using a non-traditionally method. Occasionally knocking on someone's door will be required too. Whatever it takes!
- Have fun! We work hard and long hours but if you're not fun to be around then you won't fit.
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Take ownership: of the position. You don't make excuses. The business revenue is directly related to the quality and volume of deals you bring in and extreme ownership of that responsibility is key.
- Communication Skills: You have to talk well...and a lot. Spanish speakers are an absolute plus!
- Experience: It's good if you have had a job in sales – but that’s not required; Must a voracious learner to be trained in our sales methodologies and demonstrate sales skills.
- You will be expected to make phone introductions to previous employers and work peers.
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Solution HouseBuyers, Inc
We are one of central and south Texas’ most prestigious real estate investment companies. We continue to re-invent our company to adjust to the marketplace, grow and dominate. If you seek personal growth and success, then this is a perfect place for you! And note that mediocrity isn’t accepted!