JLG Rehab LLC
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisition specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today!
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Call on the phone appointments that was assigned and CLOSE it!
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Are you reliable? The team can rely on you in getting the contract signed
- Are you resourceful? Finding any means humanly possible to find a solution to the problem of the seller and will still be a win-win for everybody
- Are you responsible? You do what you have been tasked to do with minor supervision. Even if no one is looking, you are trying your best to achieve your goals and the goals of the company.
- Are you willing to learn and listen? You should be willing to learn about the ins and outs of real estate and different ways to help the client/seller. And are you a good listener?
- Do you have Integrity? We can't emphasize much on how important honesty and integrity is in the company
- Do you seek to serve and a self-starter? You love to be of service to others. You always strive to be the BEST you and try to keep on learning and grow more without being told
- Are you hardworking? Sometimes we need to beat deadline to target the goal of the company, are you willing to work extra hard to meet the goal
- Are you a bold, resourceful person who can get to the heart of the matter and influence people to make decisions?
- We have an unbelievable opportunity for an assertive, goal-oriented person who can build rapport quickly and does not get intimidated easily. Do you want to be in control of your financial future?
- This role is tailor-made for a true sales closer! 100% commission and an unbelievable monthly bonus package allow great sales reps to earn up to $60,000 or even more depending on how good you are
- You have to be a decisive, forward thinker who can manage your time and follow up with leads, as we will not micromanage you
- If you love to hunt, the thrill of the close, and have some measure of the ability to follow our process, we are looking for you! You do not need to have real estate sales experience or be licensed. This position will involve speaking on the phone and meeting with sellers at their homes.
- Tired of wasting time on cold leads?
- We will provide all of the marketing, all of the pre-vetted leads, and set up the appointments for you. You just pick up the phone and CLOSE!
- We want to hire someone who has a passion to help people solve their problems. Nothing more satisfying than being of service to others while earning money
- To start with, this job can be done part time around your existing job schedule to try out if the position is the best fit for you and you love what you will be doing
- Commission with bonus opportunity
About JLG Rehab LLC
JLG Real Estate Investments/JLG Rehab LLC was established with the mindset of helping people and finding solutions to their problems. We are reaching out so we can help more.
Aside from helping sellers, the end goal of the company is to be able to make a difference in the world. Providing beautiful renovated houses to buyers. Educating fellow investors how they can diversify their assets to have consistent returns. Partnering with people and grow together.
Let's make this world a better place to live in. If not for us, do it to our legacy and the next generation. Pay it forward and be a blessing to one another is what we strive for as a company.