NewLook Realty Company
Are you a motivated, results-oriented multitasker with a proven successful track record? We currently have an opening for an organized and personable acquisitions specialist to cover our Northern California Territory, primarily focusing on Sacramento. We support our Acquisitions Manager with 100% vetted leads who are ready to sell, you just have to show up and close the deal! In your role, you will be responsible for determining the maximum offer price and determine the cost of repairs needed. If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a team of high performers- this is the role for you!
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value.
We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
This role is solely commission based, our Acquisitions Managers typically make $75,000 to $100,000 or more their first year! We provide all of the marketing and pre-vetted leads, and set you up on appointments.
- Follow up on leads and appointments set by the Lead Manager.
- Gain the trust of prospects and overcome objections to facilitate a signed contract.
- Be able to listen to sellers, and develop solutions to their problems.
- Understand and work with different personalities.
- Have a strong ability to read people.
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition.
- Provide leadership with accurate property comps used to present the maximum allowed offer to the seller.
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
- Assess comparable properties, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends.
- Prepare contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions.
- While we do advertise heavily in Sacramento and the surrounding counties, we also have a great back office Salesforce CRM database to cultivate leads in.
- Our marketing will provide inbound leads, and you will be required to generate leads yourself through various means, including cold calling, networking, and working the MLS.
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Must be coachable and willing to learn.
- Able to work well independently and collaborate with team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, G Suite, and the ability to learn our CRM databases.
- Access to a computer able to handle Windows 10 Generation software, run our CRM(Salesforce) and GSuite tools.
- Proficient with iPad tools and features to work with our seller-facing iPad software for in-home presentations.
- Ability to take photos and videos of the home and with the seller for our social media marketing.
- Reliable transportation required.
- A real estate license is not needed, no real estate experience is required, in fact, the most successful people have no real estate experience at all.
- What we do require is an enthusiastic, resourceful, committed person with the motivation to succeed at a high level and a proven track record of success.
- Additionally, we require 10+ years of overall professional experience of which at least 5 years involve working directly in a consultative sales position.
About NewLook Realty Company
NewLook Realty is a Veteran-Owned, Better Business Bureau A+ rated company that has served the Sacramento and Northern California area for 27 years! We take pride in offering our sellers a fair offer and providing transparency in our processes and offers. Most of the sellers we work with are facing financial distress and need to sell their home fast for the best offer possible. We offer our sellers top-notch support and a fair market evaluation of their home, and even provide a moving allowance after the sale! Beyond the purchase of the home, we completely renovate and restore the home to meet current market standards. At NewLook Realty we have a passion for real estate and serving our community with integrity. Our team is filled with high performing professionals who enjoy working with our sellers and collaborating in a fast-paced team environment.