Laurel Buys Houses
Everyone loves those HGTV shows about flipping houses right? What’s more fun than watching those shows? That’s right, working for a company that does exactly what they do on TV, except we’re way more fun. In fact, we have had one of our homes featured on HGTV's House Hunters as well as multiple local media outlets!
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter, looking for an opportunity to grow and advance. A burning desire to contribute and succeed is a must while bringing your enthusiasm and passion to be the best you can be! This is your opportunity to shine and you will be rewarded through additional bonuses for excellent work.
At Laurel Buys Houses, you can:
- Enjoy a flexible position that has the ability to produce a large income
- Work for a highly public and identifiable company with longevity and a great reputation
- Have the opportunity to take your talents and contribute in a big way- You will make great money and learn in the process
- Develop yourself personally, professionally, and financially
- Be part of a company that is sincerely committed to the success of our team- We want to help you create your fortune!
No real estate experience nor license is required- We will teach you!
If this sounds like the right position for you, apply now!
Compensation: $100,000+/Year At Plan (Base Salary plus commission and performance bonuses)
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Communicate and build rapport with potential sellers via phone, email, and in-person to inquire about their properties
- Research and determine appropriate prices for homes
- Come to an agreement with the seller (Negotiate and overcome objections to get the contract signed)
- Enter all details into the CRM system daily
- Be challenged to reach your goals and think outside the box
- Constantly be thinking of ways we can innovate and improve upon existing systems and processes to help grow and scale
- 10+ years overall professional experience (At least 5 years involve working directly in a consultative sales position)
- Consultative approach to selling and the ability to empathize with people in tough situations
- Good at reading people.- thrives in figuring out win-win solutions
- An understanding of how to work with many types of personalities (You enjoy meeting with people and “uncovering their story”)
- Ability to hear a story and help solve problems
- Enthusiastic about learning- growing personally and professionally is a must with a burning desire to succeed
- No real estate experience nor license is required- we will teach you
$100,000+/Year At Plan
About Laurel Buys Houses
For 20+ years, we have been buying and renovating houses. Our focus is helping homeowners take back control over their situation and start living life on their terms. We help our clients sell their homes without the added stress or fees of a traditional realtor!
We have been involved with over 500 rehabs- one of our homes was on HGTV House Hunters! We have been featured on several other local media sources and highlighted on several home tours. We have a great company culture; our team is like one big family.