Integrity Home Buyers
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a lucrative full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, then apply now!
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Assess comparable properties, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Prepare contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- While we do advertise and have inbound leads, you will be required to generate leads yourself through various means, including cold calling
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Must be coachable and willing to learn.
- Reliable transportation required
- Real estate license not needed
About Integrity Home Buyers
Integrity Home Buyers specializes in helping homeowners who find themselves in situations where a traditional retail sale is difficult or not possible. The home may require too many repairs, the seller may need cash fast, the home may be unwanted after a family member passed away, divorce, upcoming foreclosure, or even just horrible tenants. We are not a high pressure team and feel we make an impact by working with sellers with 100% integrity. We have a number of local investors we work with, but many of the homes we keep as rentals or rehab and resell. Either way, our main concern, if the numbers work for both sides, is helping the homeowner out of their bad situation.
We are always pushing ourselves to learn more, try new things, and fail forward. If you think you already know everything or don't like to be challenged, we are not the right fit for you.