Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role, you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
This position is virtual, so you are able to work from home and you must be able to close over the phone.
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- At least 2 years of sales experience
$50,000 - $120,000 commission based with performance bonuses
About Nexus Homebuyers
Nexus Homebuyers is a real estate investment company located in Knoxville, Tennessee. We specialize in purchasing single family houses and small to large multifamily properties.