We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand, and close deals efficiently
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution for your prospects
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as a clear and obvious choice
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- Proven track record in sales
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Stillwater Properties
Who we are.
Stillwater Properties is a growing real estate acquisitions company in Southern Wisconsin. We specialize in purchasing properties for cash off-market. We run a fun, laidback, remote work environment, and we show up to make money for our families.
Most importantly, we have a robust pipeline that sets you up for success with quality leads on demand. There is nothing more frustrating than being a salesperson without leads. However, we also have the systems, training, and support to maximize your potential. Family, personal development, and community are viewed as our chief pillars. We are all here to have fun and build wealth, all while serving our community.