Are you motivated, results-oriented and ready to join a thriving team going full speed ahead in the real estate investment market? Well, we currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate Acquisitions Manager who is looking to develop their career. We support our Acquisitions Team with the tools, training, cutting-edge resources and materials needed to ensure success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Razor-sharp communication skills, both verbal and written; detail-oriented; negotiation skills
- Sales experience (auto sales, real estate sales or acquisitions, in-home sales, etc.) preferred
- Experience using a CRM lead tracking system (such as Podio) preferred
- Construction Management experience is a plus
- Flipped a few houses already? Might be perfect
About Diamond Equity
DEI Realty is seeking exceptional talent for our growing team. We are offering an exciting and prosperous commission based compensation plan and a high energy atmosphere with exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with us.