The IRBY Group
We are a high-performance real estate problem-solving team seeking a full-time acquisition specialist. The Acquisition Manager will travel throughout the greater Biloxi area to go to properties, evaluate them, and conduct face-to-face negotiations with the property seller. You’ll hunt, prepare, negotiate, and close deals. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our company, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs for peak performance.
The ideal candidate is persuasive, confident, and dedicated to closing deals. The candidate has ample experience in sales and deeply refined negotiating skills. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today! We are only looking for aggressive self-starters who can oversee and manage a high volume of projects successfully with little to no direction. This is a fast-paced job in a rapidly growing company.
You will be expected to ask for and obtain referrals from your sphere of influence and participate in lead generation efforts to find potential property sellers.
*Active real estate license is not a requirement but encouraged.
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Schedule and coordinate sales appointments
- Qualify sales prospects in a professional and timely manner
- Present a professional appearance and represent our company
- Follow established procedures and checklists to evaluate properties and formulate offers
- Continuous improvement of process and procedures
- Negotiate face to face with sellers on the purchase of their property
- Long-term, aggressive follow up with sales prospects
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of clients
- Ask for and successfully get referrals from prospects and your sphere of influence
- Generate leads for potential properties to purchase by networking, identifying vacant properties and following up on these leads
- Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide strategies to maximize profitable growth
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Assist Company with other projects as needed
- COACHABLE with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability & extreme ownership
- Team First
- Massive Action
- Integrity and Honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.