Rise Real Estate Group
Are you a highly motivated, no-nonsense type of person who wants to take your career and financial future into your own hands? Our growing company is seeking driven sales superstars to fill the role of REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS SALES ASSOCIATE - INSIDE SALES. This position will involve speaking on the phone daily to highly motivated, prequalified prospects in the Tampa Bay and surrounding areas.
Due to the sheer volume of opportunity we provide to our inside sales team, previous experience in a high call volume environment is preferred! on average, reps can typically expect to make 60+ calls a day with consistency being crucial to their success in this role. Our company generates hundreds of leads on a monthly basis, so this roll will also require a high attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Candidates will be making and receiving calls from distressed homeowners with the main objective of making cash offers on behalf of the company. This is a remote position. Successful candidates in this role have strong listening and communication skills, have the ability to multi-task and treat others with respect. they are coachable, willing to follow a proven sales system/process and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. they take ownership of their results and They don’t waste time making excuses.
Skill set and qualifications
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Humble confidence – acts like a lamb but sells like a lion!
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Minimum one year inside sales experience
- Active real estate license is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced culture
What we offer
- Ability to work from home
- Uncapped commission structure! If you are average, you will make $60,000+; if you are a superstar you will make $100,000+
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Uncover motivation and details specific to the property and selling situation
- Relentlessly follow up with leads and prospects
- Manage and utilize the CRM to accurately document interactions and next steps for all prospects
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Participate in the structured sales training, always being prepared and completing anything assigned
- Willingness and ability to learn company tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player. Ability to hear a lot of "No's."
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
- Desire to be promoted into a career of sales.
If you are a TOP PERFORMER, have a track record to back it up and are ready for an exciting career change, then this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for! Our company is rapidly expanding and is looking forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Inside Sales, telemarketing sales, phone sales, timeshare sales, car sales, auto sales, staffing sales, marketing sales, life insurance sales
$60000 - $100000+ yearly
About Rise Real Estate Group
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We market heavily in the Tampa Bay and Polk County areas.