Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
We are eagerly seeking a real estate agent who wants to focus on acquisition sales to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. Lead generation and learning home sales are vital to this opportunity. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change with upside commissions, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team! Apply now!
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Real estate team and individual lead generation and sales
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Sales experience
- Real Estate license required
$75,000 - $105,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
Keller Williams is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!