Work From Home - Set Your Own Hours - Make $80,000+
We’re a company that buys houses and helps homeowners in difficult real estate situations. This role at Rocket Homebuyers will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
As the first touchpoint for every deal, the Lead Manager - Junior Acquisitions is an essential role. You begin every interaction with a lead before booking an appointment and escalating it to the Acquisitions Manager for negotiation and contracting.
You would be responsible for working with a high-energy team to acquire properties for the company portfolio while communicating with clients!
You would create relationships with homeowners that have a high propensity and need to sell their home!
At Rocket Homebuyers, you can:
- Make $80,000+ your 1st year
- Work from home/coffee shops/wherever
- Set your own hours
- Be part of an energized, hungry, growing team
- Join our book club
- Go on annual team trips
- Be coached towards developing yourself personally, professionally, and financially
- Be your own entrepreneur within our business
- Feel like you have a sense of ownership
- Get amazing sales training
- Make lifelong friends
At Rocket Homebuyers, you will:
- Call sellers about their properties
- Understanding Human Psychology
- Go on property appointments and understand valuations and estimates
- Follow Up
- Get Contracts Signed.
- Converting Leads to Deals
- Multi-Task (Appointments, phone calls etc)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Comfortable with Verbal Communication
- Great problem-solving skills
- Take Instruction/ Correction Well
- Reliable Internet/Computer/Phone
- Ability to work remotely2+ years of Real Estate experience
- Prior experience with an investment company or is ideal.
- Database management/CRM management experience
- Friendly, outgoing, problem-solving personality
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- Must have genuine passion for helping people
- Must be comfortable on the phone
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Coachable and resourceful
- Must share company Vision and Core Values
About Rocket Homebuyers
Working at Rocket Homebuyers can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as: 10 days of PTO, a flexible work schedule, work from home, and being surrounded by A players who want you to WIN!
If we sound like a good fit for you, please follow the directions below - explicitly! Candidates who don’t complete all three steps will not be considered.
- Complete application
- Complete DISC profile in the application
- Record a video of yourself (No longer than 3 minutes) telling us a little more about yourself and why you think you are a good fit for the job. Send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org.