We are movers and shakers in the real estate industry and need a self-starter who can build and manage their own business and complement our team of sales eagles. If you’ve got the horsepower to take over this critical position, hit our high standards, and grow fast with our company please send us your resume. The desired Disposition Specialist acts as the lead contact for all inquiries and communicates efficiently, answering all questions clients may have to develop the company’s current marketplace position. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to provide outstanding service to clients. Additionally, the successful Disposition Specialist should work with the designated CRM to update and manage the sales pipeline and its growth for the company. We will love to hear from you if you have these capabilities
Base + Commission + Bonus. Earning potential is up to $250,000
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow-up & respond to all sales leads generated in our system to increase sales
- Use the CRM daily to manage & update pipeline of prospects and potential sales leads
- Build rapport with potential clients and help overcome objections to generate sales
- Act as lead contact for all buyers and communicate efficiently and effectively with all parties involved
- Schedule and conduct appointments & negotiate a win/win solution for both parties
- Ability to quickly learn the real estate industry and the real estate specific systems/technologies
- Attend business meetings and trainings as required
- Attend and coordinate property showings; inspections, meetings with sellers, buyers, title agents, mobile notaries, property runners, etc.
- Perform other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
- High School diploma and/or Associate's degree
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years experience in a sales environment
- A successful and proven sales history
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Craigslist, etc).
- Must be ambitious! We’re looking for a real “Go-Getter” who wants to serve and add value
- Lives out our core values – Integrity, Teamwork, Be Humble, Growth Mindset, Accountability
- Ability to quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Strong relationship management skills; communication skills (over the phone and in person); along with a strong professional business acumen
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and customers
- Must be highly organized, processes driven, and effectively solve problems.
- A fast thinker, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and flexible to work extra hours and weekends if necessary
- Smart and confident person who can think outside of the box to achieve daily call targets
- Goal-oriented and a problem solver who sees challenges as opportunities for growth
- A tech savvy professional, eager to learn and grow independently.
- Must be on Zoom meetings daily if not attending showings
- Must have access to internet - 60 Mbps download + 40 Mbps upload
- Must have headset with Microphone
- Minimum of 100 calls per day
Up To $250,000
At BMX Holdings we are a real estate investment company that helps homeowners that need to sell their home quickly. We specialize in distressed property sales and pride ourselves on making the process as seamless and stress free as possible. We make selling homes easy for the owners at no extra fees or commissions. We engage in creative and non-traditional methods of selling houses, which makes us competitive in the marketplace. BMX has the vision of becoming the largest real estate transactional platform in the US while providing a seamless experience for sellers and home buyers. We act with integrity, value teamwork and focus on having a growth mindset!