We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate investment team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team! Apply now!
Compensation: $20,000 - $30,000 Base Pay plus Healthy Commission
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
$20,000 - $30,000 base + commission
About Happen Houston
Happen Houston and its sister company, Assemble Capital, are a multi-faceted real estate ecosystem that provides custom strategies and ongoing guidance about buying, selling, investing, and constructing homes by blending expertise, technology, and partnerships to instill confidence in each client.