The IRBY Group
IRBY is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm looking for an Acquisition Manager to join our ELITE team of IRBY Warriors.
This position requires experienced closer and aggressive salesperson who is motivated to crush their quotas. Daily life looks like traveling throughout the Greater Pensacola area meeting face-to-face with sellers to evaluate their property and deeply negotiate to a signed contract, generating leads using your sphere of influence, and relentlessly following up with past offers. IRBY provides top-notch training on the process and details of calculating property conditions, repairs, and desirability. In order to be considered qualified, applicants will have great outside sales experience, preferably business-to-consumer, with proven negotiating skills. Acquisition Managers are aggressive self-starters with a team-first mentality who can oversee and manage a high volume of projects successfully with little managing. An active real estate license is not a requirement for initial hiring.
Top performers will make well above $100,000 annually
$5,000/month draw | $400/month expense stipend | Company Laptop and Phone | Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Schedule and coordinate sales appointments
- Qualify sales prospects in a professional and timely manner
- Present a professional appearance and represent our company
- Follow established procedures and checklists to evaluate properties and formulate offers
- Continuous improvement of process and procedures
- Negotiate with sellers on the purchase of their property
- Long-term, aggressive follow up with sales prospects
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Ask for referrals from prospects and your sphere of influence
- Generate leads for potential properties to purchase by networking, identifying vacant properties, and following up on these leads
- Utilize tools and analytics to guide strategies to maximize profitable growth
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- COACHABLE with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$100,000 at plan
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.