Whiteacre Properties LLC
A highly successful real estate investor is seeking a top sales producer to join our team.
No license is required and we will train you.
This job requires inbound and outbound phone work and in-home appointments with homeowners.
About this job...
You will be meeting motivated homeowners who want to sell their house and all you need to do is negotiate the buying price. We pretty much do all the rest!
If you are awesome at building rapport and addressing people's needs, then this will be the best sales job you have ever had, but please note.
WE WANT TO WORK WITH CLOSERS!
While we are open to anyone who has what it takes to produce results and make some big money, we imagine this position is going to be filled by one of 2 types of people...
- A sales PRO who has tons of experience closing one on one in person, in whatever industry.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is naturally a people person and loves working in a team environment.
- You do not need to have a real estate license to be successful in this business.
- In fact, the most successful people have no prior real estate experience.
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- On the phone with sellers looking for the next deal
- Visiting properties and meeting potential sellers
- Negotiating purchase price and getting contract signed
- Following up with old leads
- Analyzing potential acquisitions
- Using CRM to update lead status
- Developing and improving metrics for performance
- Networking meetings: Attend local real estate investor meetings and network with the area’s best investors, wholesalers and agents
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business
- Phenomenal in-person communication skills with an ability to adapt your style to any situation
- Professional business image, as you will be the face of the company in the field
- Must possess a positive mental attitude, an open mind and flexibility in approach
- Must be willing to learn and continuously improve closing skills
- Must have exceptional listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow up consistently
$60,000 + Bonuses
About Whiteacre Properties LLC
We're a family-owned real estate investment company focused on buying, renovating, and selling single & multi-family homes.
Whiteacre has risen to become a leading Cash Home Buyer in the Greater Boston Area, closing 100's of off-market deals!
We're looking to grow our A TEAM, by adding individuals who live & breathe our strong, core values of :
- Positive Attitude
- High Integrity
- Hard Work
- People Obsession