The IRBY Group
IRBY is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm looking for an Acquisition Manager to join our elite team of IRBY Warriors.
The Acquisition Manager is empathetic, but an aggressive salesperson who is motivated to crush their quotas. Daily life looks like traveling throughout the greater Mobile area meeting face-to-face with sellers to evaluate their property and deeply negotiate to a signed contract, generating leads using your sphere of influence, and following up with past offers. IRBY provides top-notch training on the process and details of calculating property conditions, repairs, and desirability. In order to be considered qualified, applicants will have great outside sales experience, preferably business-to-consumer, with proven negotiating skills. Acquisition Managers are aggressive self-starters with a team-first mentality who can oversee and manage a high volume of projects successfully with little managing. An active real estate license is not a requirement for initial hiring.
Top performers will make well above $100,000 annually.
$5,000/month draw | $400/month expense stipend | Company Laptop and Phone | Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
- Schedule and coordinate sales appointments
- Qualify sales prospects in a professional and timely manner
- Present a professional appearance and represent our company
- Follow established procedures and checklists to evaluate properties and formulate offers
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Negotiate face to face with sellers on the purchase of their property
- Long-term, aggressive follow up with sales prospects
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clients
- Ask for and successfully get referrals from prospects and your sphere of influence
- Generate leads for potential properties to purchase by networking, identifying vacant properties, and following up on these leads
- Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide strategies to maximize profitable growth
- Provide reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvements strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Coachable with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$100,000 at plan
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.