MAAS Group LLC
You as a potential candidate, will possess the following:
- 2+ years of sales experience (developing business, not account management).
- Direct home sales, automotive sales or construction sales experience preferable.
- Experience negotiating and writing contracts.
- Excellent networking, follow-up, phone and client and prospect management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving skills and sales closing skills.
- A desire to be a part of a growing business with long-term advancement opportunity.
- Basic computer skills and CRM software experience.
- Pre-qualified leads
- Above-average commission-based compensation plan with a draw.
- Extensive training in proven methods for success
- Great work environment / company culture.
- Prompt response to potential client inquiries
- Efficient follow-up on company provided leads using strict adherence to company-established processes
- Develop new business through networking and other creative prospecting
- Effective communication with clients to ensure a smooth transaction from initial contact to closing
- Continuous management of client relationships
- A valid Real Estate License is not required for this job, but is a strong plus
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication and closing skills
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and commitment
- Works well in a team environment
- Some knowledge of construction helpful
- Bi-lingual a strong plus
$80,000 - $150,000 annually (commission based)
About MAAS Group LLC
MAAS Group is a real estate holdings company operating in Fort Worth, Texas and surrounding markets. We desire to attract the right people who are fully aligned with our vision and core values.