Rising Phoenix Real Estate
Do you love meeting people, taking on new challenges, and seeing your hard work pay off? We’re in search of a driven, motivating sales manager to help our team achieve our sales goals. You’ll be responsible for setting our sales strategy and targets, cultivating our sales staff, evaluating their progress, and ensuring we hit our sales goals. Job seekers should be leaders, innovators, hard workers, and team players.
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- Continue company growth by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Lead daily team huddles & weekly deep dive pipeline reviews
- Lead a high-performing sales team by recruiting excellent talent, retaining and rewarding existing talent, utilizing resources efficiently, and demonstrating great leadership
- Provide coaching and sales expertise to help your team close deals
- Foster a culture of ownership and accountability
- Coach and empower Team members to make decisions that propel our company into the future with a solid decision-making framework
- Perform regular one-on-one reviews, creating individualized personal development plans for Team members
- Ensure that everyone is delivering an excellent customer experience at all times through responsiveness, dependability, setting of proper expectations, and caring for each customer, and tailoring solutions to individual needs
- Manage the technology behind our customer relationship management (CRM) database to ensure functionality and evolution as CRM needs and technological opportunities arise
- Continually seek out methods of automating recurring intake processes to ensure consistency, efficiency, and customer service quality
- Drive execution and profitability by accelerating sales pipeline, resolving issues, and removing hurdles and objections
- Drive and execute our global investment strategy in alignment with the company’s vision and growth projections
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of sales success
- Coaching – helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective of a real estate sales manager, and the ability to support and motivate sales agents is essential to success at this job
- Salesmanship – sales skills are fundamental, as these managers must train their sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make the sale on a regular basis
- Team management – it is the responsibility of the real estate sales manager to oversee the sales agent team and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met
- Communication skills – the ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales agents, and other managers is essential for effective real estate sales managers
- Business acumen – and understanding of how a business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales is essential for real estate sales managers. They must think strategically, understand the real estate industry, and have a manager mindset
- Performance management – these managers must plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment
$60,000 - $100,000 (Base + Commissions)
About Rising Phoenix Real Estate
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team. We are a highly responsible, relational focused team who strive to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, solving problems and treating our team members like family. With wholesales and fix + flips, we have bought or sold over 200 properties in the last two years.
Today we have four lines of business:
- We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors.
- We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers.
- We buy homes for our owner's finance portfolio.
- We buy oil and gas minerals and royalties