Pro Source Home Buyers
Pro Source Home Buyers is looking for an Acquisition Buyer to own the process of acquiring homes for purchase. The Acquisition Buyer is an integral key in making the home selling process for all clients a smooth and easy experience. This role requires a confident individual who can prospect, network, conduct face-to-face negotiations, close sales, and conduct accurate property value assessments. This person will act as the liaison between the company and the seller from the initial appointment through the closing process.
We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn top income in a highly competitive, fast-paced sales environment!
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate!!
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-Time Position: Daytime hours with some occasional evening and weekend appointments.
- Compensation: Base Pay offered during introductory period.
- Commission: Commission paid on revenue of every transaction.
- Paid Time Off: Full-time employees receive 80 hours of PTO.
- Volunteer Time Off: Full-time employees can use up to 24 hours of VTO for approved volunteer opportunities.
- Paid Holidays: We offer 6 paid holidays.
- Flexibility: We allow for both local and remote working opportunities.
- Retirement: 401k eligibility after 6 months of employment.
- Employee Referral Bonus: Up to $500!
- Property Referral Bonus: Up to $500 bonus opportunities!
- Direct Deposit and Bi-Weekly pay.
What you will be doing
- Receiving leads and setting appointments to meet with prospective clients through cold calling, emailing, messaging
- Prospective client follow-up calls to set appointments
- Meeting with clients to determine home value to close the deal and make purchase offers
- Ensuring that established procedures are followed to formulate purchase offers
- Monitoring market activity for pricing and comparable home values
- Acts as liaison between the seller and the company from the offer stage throughout the closing process
- Assists seller with questions regarding purchase documentation, financial analysis, due diligence, offer adjustments and monitoring pre-close compliance issues under consideration for purchase
- Working to lead by example to go above and beyond the needs of the customer
- Providing updates and briefings on individual performance and goal achievement benchmarks
- Networking to maintain market awareness to help locate additional homes to purchase outside of given leads
Our technology stack
- Email and Office Technology - We use Google-suite with a strong focus on web-based programs (Google sheets, Gmail, slides, documents, etc.)
- CRM - SalesForce
- Employee Company Communication - Slack
- Project Management - Mural
- Phone Service, Customer Voice Communication and Voicemail Management - RingCentral
- Deal Machine
Who you are
- You are outgoing!
- You are a self-motivated individual
- You are sales-minded and can close the deal
- You feel confident in client interactions and are an active listener
- You can establish rapport and build client relationships
- You are in possession of strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are transparent in your communication skills
- You are experienced face to face negotiations as well as digital negotiations
- You are a strategic thinker who can think and react quickly and accurately
- You have exemplary problem-solving skills
- You are very strong in time management and prioritization
- You can demonstrate creativity
- You are a critical thinker
- You have fantastic attention to detail and accuracy
- You embrace technology
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in commission-based sales - preferably in real estate in either multi-family or single-family homes
- Proven track record of achieving closing ratio goals
- Demonstrated ability to accurately perform formula related math equations
- Verifiable experience in prospect generation through rapport building and networking
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Expert level communicator by use of app technology in addition to written and verbal communication
- Exemplary analytical skills and ability to communicate and present market value data and market trends analytics to executive team
- Proficient in modern smart technology with the ability to use multiple platforms, devices and smart device applications (apps)
- Ability to travel to client appointments
- Must be able to confidently navigate independently to and from appointments or use technology tools to do so
- Valid U.S driver’s license and reliable transportation
About Pro Source Home Buyers
Pro Source Home Buyers is a reputable real estate investment company based out of Knoxville, TN. Pro Source Home Buyers currently operates in Tennessee out of Knoxville & Chattanooga, Greenville, and Columbia, South Carolina, and Huntsville, Alabama. Our goal is to grow across several different markets as we strive to become the Nations' Top Off Market Real Estate firm!
- Extreme Ownership: 100% accountability of your actions and results.
- Integrity: Do the right thing!
- People First: Understanding the opportunity in order to craft a solution.
- Loyalty: Commitment to the company’s purpose, allegiance, and support for clients and partners.