The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
We’re hiring a detail-oriented accountant to join our expanding real estate team! You’ll reconcile accounts, keep track of accounts payable and receivable, and organize all our financial records. This role is perfect for someone who loves creating order out of chaos and wants to see the impact their job makes on a daily basis. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re looking to grow your accounting career with an upbeat, fast-paced team. Apply now!
- Prepare detailed reconciliations for each account to ensure every transaction is accounted for
- Ensure all records are ready for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Produce regular journal entries to post to the general ledger
- Handle all accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate
- Adapt to the needs of the real estate team to complete other accounting tasks when necessary
- Understands basic rules of GAAP
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to use Yardi or similar property management software
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
25 - 35 hourly
About The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
Our team has been featured on HGTV's House Hunters, CNN, Forbes, BiggerPockets.com, and more! The author of three best-selling real estate books, David has established himself as a nationally recognized authority on real estate. He's looking for others to share in the incredible opportunities that his experience provides!