Keller Williams Real Estate Associates
Our real estate team is rapidly expanding and we’re in need of a full-time real estate deals administrator! You’ll keep our agent's transactions organized by reviewing paperwork and preparing detailed commission statements and invoices. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves putting things in order and wants to take charge of implementing efficient accounting protocols. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment and see how your work positively impacts the company every day. Ready to grow your deals administrator career? Apply today!
- Obtain signatures for checks and print and distribute checks as needed to properly facilitate all incoming and outgoing payments
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Enter all data making sure commissions are processed correctly
- Review documents to confirm the accuracy
- Follow up with lawyers and other brokerages as needed for the collection of commission
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
- Able to write to and speak with vendors and clients effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Lonewolf accounting software experience required
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Real Estate Associates
Keller Williams is the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 975 offices and 186,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States.
Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.