NNG Capital Fund LLC
We are looking for a part-time (30 hours per week), skilled Bookkeeper to play a key role in our growing team!
You’ll be responsible for recording all our financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, and posting information to accounting journals and QuickBooks.
The ideal candidate is a strong team player, detail-oriented, and highly organized. If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records, and produce financial reports
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Real Estate Bookkeeping experience required
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
$22 - $24 Hr 30 Hours Per Week
About NNG Capital Fund LLC
NNG is a private equity investment fund investing in the secondary whole loan market, specializing in the acquisition and management of undervalued real estate opportunities, including re-performing and non-performing mortgage notes.
These core values are the center of our beliefs and shape who we are and how we run our business: