Work from home is a possibility! We are looking for a skilled bookkeeper/accountant to play a key role in our growing company. You’ll be responsible for recording all our financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, and posting information to accounting journals via LoneWolf Software. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, detail-oriented, and highly organized. If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
- Make sure accounts payable/accounts receivable are processed efficiently
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Process payroll to provide payment to employees on time
- Process Real Estate commissions
- Process Franchise payments and office rents
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, LoneWolf, and basic accounting systems
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Must be familiar with LoneWolf Real Estate Accounting Software
$20 an hour
- Position is being part of a TEAM at LakePlace.com
- Not Your Average Real Estate Company or Real Estate Team
- We built the company that we'd want to do business with. We hope you do too.
- A Full-Service Real Estate Brokerage
- Elevating Team members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves
- Position is being part of a TEAM within the LakePlace.