We are looking for a full-time real estate accountant to join our expanding team! You'll be responsible for keeping our financial records organized, including tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring that each account is reconciled correctly. This is an opportunity to bring order to our growing real estate office and see tangible results from your work on a daily basis! Our ideal candidate takes pride in their detailed bookkeeping work and contributing to the greater success of the team. If this sounds like a job you’d love, send us your application today!
- Obtain signatures for checks and print and distribute checks as needed to properly facilitate all incoming and outgoing payments
- Ready our books for monthly and quarterly reports
- Create detailed journal entries and post them to the general ledger (GL) to track all income statements and expenses
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Adapt to the needs of the real estate team to complete other accounting tasks when necessary
- Must have high school diploma or GED, college degree helpful but not required
- Familiar with GAAP
- Real estate industry experience is highly valued
- Able to write to and speak with vendors and clients effectively
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.