Home Buyers Realty
Our real estate team is rapidly expanding and we’re in need of a full-time real estate accountant! You’ll keep our financial records organized by reviewing accounts payable and receivable and preparing detailed account reconciliations. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves putting things in order and wants to take charge of implementing efficient accounting protocols. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment and see how your work positively impacts the company every day. Ready to grow your accounting career? Apply today!
- Review accounts payable and receivable everyday to make sure invoices and expense reports are accurate
- Ensure all records are ready for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Communicate with all vendors, partners, and staff regarding payments and financial records to ensure bills are paid promptly
- Post detailed journal entries to the general ledger to streamline the reconciliation process
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost
- Real estate industry experience is highly valued
- Familiar with GAAP
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
- Proficient in property management software, such as Yardi
- High school diploma required, a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is highly valued
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
$45,000 - $48,000
About Home Buyers Realty
Home Buyers Realty is a locally owned brokerage owned by Ron and Eva Cedillo. We have been in business for over 15 years and are leaders in real estate in the Central Valley.
We have endorsements with Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts, DJ Walker of KAT Country, Kevin Harrington of Shark Tank, and Dave Ramsey.
We have over 40 agents and are consistently been awarded as Masters of Real Estate by Central Valley Association of Realtors, Wall Street Journal, NAHREP, and AREAA.