Keller Williams Outer Banks
Our real estate team is rapidly expanding and we’re in need of a full-time real estate accountant! You’ll keep our financial records organized by reviewing accounts payable and receivable and preparing detailed account reconciliations. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves putting things in order and wants to take charge of implementing efficient accounting protocols. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment and see how your work positively impacts the company every day. Ready to grow your accounting career? Apply today!
- Utilize computer software to enter financial data and keep our records organized
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost
- Ensure all records are ready for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Produce regular journal entries to post to the general ledger
- A background in accounting or finance is valuable, but not required
- Understands basic rules of GAAP
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks
- Proficient in property management software, such as Yardi
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Outer Banks
Keller Williams, frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Outer Banks features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Outer Banks is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.