Our real estate team is rapidly expanding and we’re in need of a full-time real estate accountant! You’ll keep our financial records organized by reviewing accounts payable and receivable and preparing detailed account reconciliations. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves putting things in order and wants to take charge of implementing efficient accounting protocols. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment and see how your work positively impacts the company every day. Ready to grow your accounting career? Apply today!
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Manage all business account reconciliation to ensure every transaction is accounted for
- Adapt to the needs of the real estate team to complete other accounting tasks when necessary
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary
- Input records into the computer to make sure financial data is filed accurately
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiar with GAAP
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- Able to use Yardi or similar property management software
$12,000 - $20,000 yearly
We’re a South Florida general contractor, property management and real estate company. Our mission is to deliver the best home ownership experience to our customers. We do that by offering services in brokerage, property management, and construction. We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK Real Estate Agents.
Our vision is to become a beloved one-stop-shop real estate company in South Florida.
Check out our websites: