We are looking for a full-time real estate accountant to join our expanding team! You'll be responsible for keeping our financial records organized, including tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring that each account is reconciled correctly. This is an opportunity to bring order to our growing real estate office and see tangible results from your work on a daily basis! Our ideal candidate takes pride in their detailed bookkeeping work and contributes to the greater success of the team. If this sounds like a job you’d love, start your application today!
- Produce regular journal entries to post to the general ledger
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing payments by printing, distributing, and obtaining check signatures when necessary
- Review accounts payable and receivable everyday to make sure invoices and expense reports are accurate
- Input records into the computer to make sure financial data is filed accurately
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some accounting experience is a plus
- Capable of using property management software, such as Yardi
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
About Bean Group
Bean Group, founded in 2003 has been named an Inc 5000 fastest growing company in the US nine times and is one of the largest independent real estate brokerages in the country. Privately held, Bean Group’s real estate agents transact in excess of $2 Billion of real estate annually.