The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center
Our growing Real Estate Team is looking to hire a talented person who is detail oriented and highly organized. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, positive thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team. In addition to being task oriented, this person will also be an excellent communicator skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must. Knowledge of and previous negotiating skills in real estate transactions is a plus. This position supports and manages a large institutional investor account.
If this sounds like a position in which you would excel, we would love to hear from you. Please know that although we encourage you in the pursuit of your real estate career, this position is only available to applicants who have a current active real estate license.
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation
- Manage showing feedback logs and communicate feedback results to investor client and team members.
- Prepare BPO reports on investor owned properties to be listed.
- Manage listing process of new property assignments by preparing listing agreements and supporting documents.
- Oversee marketing efforts of investor owned properties.
- Provide 30 reviews on listings for price reduction requests
- Review purchase and sale contracts and prepare offer presentations for investor client.
- Negotiate purchase and sale contracts on behalf of the investor client.
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to ensuring the correct documents are distributed to co-agents, lenders and attorneys, maintaining the related transactions file and providing continuous updates to all parties involved in the transaction.
- Fill-In as needed with administrative duties to support other team members.
- Office hours are required, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Current Real Estate License in Georgia.
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
- Technology Savvy in Microsoft products, social media, GMAIL/GOOGLE.
- Adapts to change easily and completes work in a timely manner.
- Experience in Real Estate, transaction coordination, titles or mortgages.
- Lives within 15 miles of Duluth, GA. This is an in-office position.
$35,000 - $60,000 annually (based on salary plus quarterly bonus potential)
About The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center
The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center is one of the TOP real estate teams in Gwinnett County. Our team currently has five Agents and we are growing. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best real estate sales experience. We believe in supporting each other to reach our goals as a team.