Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
This person will ensure, through analytical and organoleptic testing of all finished products and physical audits, that product specifications are met in order to produce a wholesome and desirable product, which conforms to customer specifications.
- Help the Q.A. Manager in sampling of special cases for proper determination of defect and the disposition.
- Reads and accurately interprets daily production samples.
- Prepares customer and lab samples. Retained sample analysis of previous day’s production.
- Conducts daily product in house cutting and cook off evaluation.
- Calibrates and operates all testing equipment.
- Conducts salt, moisture, spice analysis, inspects and analyzes incoming raw materials, in process blends and finish product produced.
- Sends monthly target sample to customer as request.
- MUST have 1 year of Quality Technician Experience - this is required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Be able to communicate effectively with Q.A. Manager.
- 1 year of experience in laboratory environment preferable.
- Must be able to complete QA paperwork accurately.
- Work in an industrial environment and handle non toxic food products.
- Excellent written, laboratory, and communication skills required.
- Able to use scientific calculator.
- Able to wear all required safety equipment.
- Ability to work on a regular and reliable basis and work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Assist QA Manager where necessary in research and development.
$12.50+ per hour depending on experience
About Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Sugar Foods Corporation has been in business for over 20 years, specializing in food packaging and manufacturing. Customer is king at SFC, with several clients who are part of the Fortune 500.