This person will ensure, through analytical and organoleptic testing of all finished products and physical audits, that product specifications are met in order to produce a wholesome and desirable product, which conforms to customer specifications.
4 Quality Tech Positions available - (1) 6a-6p, (1)10:30pm-7am, (1) 4p-4a, (1) 6p
Compensation: Depending on experience - Pay may increase in accordance with experience.
- Reads and accurately interprets daily production samples
- Prepares customer and lab samples. Retained sample analysis of previous day’s production
- Conducts daily product in house cutting and cook off evaluation
- Calibrates and operates all testing equipment
- Conducts salt, moisture, spice analysis, inspects and analyzes incoming raw materials, in process blends and finish product produced
- Sends monthly target sample to customer as request
- Help the Q.A. Manager in sampling of special cases for proper determination of defect and the disposition
- Assist QA Manager where necessary in research and development
- MUST have 1 year of Quality Technician Experience - this is required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Be able to communicate effectively with Q.A. Manager.
- 1 year experience in laboratory environment preferable.
- Must be able to complete QA paperwork accurately.
- Work in an industrial environment, and handle non toxic food products.
- Excellent written, laboratory, and communication skills required.
- Able to use scientific calculator.
- Able to wear all required safety equipment.
- Ability to work on a regular and reliable basis and work overtime as weekends as needed.