We're looking to fill positions for Quality Inspectors/Sorters as soon as possible!
WORKING HOURS: Both AM and PM schedules available, with variation of 8/12 hOUr shifts.
- Above all, ensure a safe work environment while complying with environmental and quality rules and policies (ISO14001, TS16949, MIOSHA).
- Ensure 5S compliance
- Properly complete paperwork as required for each part number
- Understand and follow visual process sheets (VPS)
- Understand and follow SPA (Special Processing Authority)
- Understand and comply with all safety programs and rules
- Wear proper PPE at all times per Safety Program
- Maintain a clean organized and safe work area
- Perform quality checks of product using attribute and other gages as to inspect
- Demonstrate knowledge to identify parts and part numbers
- Other duties as assigned
- Willing to undergo and successfully pass a background check and drug test
- Reliable transportation
- Steel or composite toe boots/shoes are required
- Ability to lift/pull up to 40 pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or currently working towards GED (enrolled in program)
$12 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!