SES Group of Companies LLC
We have an immediate need for a QCM/SSHO. The QCM/SSHO will coordinate with other trades, process daily reports of project progress, and adhere to all guidelines issued by the owner.
This is a phased project consisting of replacing ATS project located in Ft Huachuca, Arizona on a design-build project. Preferred experience with Electrical and Mechanical projects &Military Construction type projects. USACE Course, OSHA 30.
- Lead in implementing the three phases of Quality Control: Preparatory, Initial, and Follow-up
- Control of the daily technical and administrative functions of the USACE RMS/QSC system is not needed
- Coordinating third-party testing agents as outlined in the quality control plan
- Review, Revise, and Assist Sub-contractors with Submittals
- Preparing, implementing, and managing the Quality Control Plan for each job
- Preparing and completing daily Quality Control reports
- Ensuring all Quality Control (QC) activities occur in a timely fashion in accordance with the project's schedule
- Manage project close-out/Red Zone to ensure completion before project completion
- Ability to coordinate, document, and enforce safety and health on various construction site projects
- Oversee and manage the onsite execution of all field activities regarding Health and Safety procedures while exercising his/her authority to temporarily suspend workers from the job site for serious Health and Safety violations
- Certificate in the successful completion of the Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM-C) course.
- OSHA 30 HR and/or EM385 Certificate
- 5-8 years of construction experience, a minimum of 3-5 years in a CQCM role
- Experience in large-scale construction management or construction trade with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience using RMS - This is an Air Force Project RMS is not needed
$90,000 - $110,000
About SES Group of Companies LLC
SES Group of Companies LLC LEADS the way to a sustainable future for all stakeholders via our leadership (L), excellence (E), accountability (A), dedication (D), and safety (S). Our vision is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.