Quality Assurance Technician
Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc. & Gardner Cold Storage, Inc. is seeking a day shift Quality Technician in our Juice Plant located in Pittsville WI.
Current Schedule is as follows:
The right candidate for this position will be flexible to accommodate changes in the schedule when needed and expect to work overtime during our harvest season which runs from September into November.
• Maintain laboratory, equipment and personal sanitation.
• Preparing and testing of product for analysis.
• Listen and communicate effectively.
• Ability to read, prepare and comprehend production sheets.
• Productive use of down time.
• All Badger State Fruit Processing employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
• All Badger State Fruit Processing employees are expected to produce and promote our products and services in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
We strive to consistently provide our customers with a safe, secure premium high quality product and service.
First and foremost, Badger State Fruit Processing is a cranberry company. The cranberry is the focus of our business. We are a fully integrated cranberry company and our story begins on the marsh with our ownership of the cranberries.
We are one of the largest independent growers in the country with our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, our distribution warehouses and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit and superior customer service to our customers.
We strive to exceed our customer's expectations, as we look to increase our profitability.