Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
Quality Lab Technician
Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc. is seeking a night shift Quality Technician in our SDC Plant located in Pittsville, WI.
Current schedule is as follows:
- 6pm - 6am - 3 days one week and 4 days the next - This includes working every-other weekend.
The right candidate for this position will be flexible to accommodate changes in the schedule when needed and expect to work overtime during our harvest season which runs from September into November.
- Maintain laboratory, equipment and personal sanitation.
- Preparing and testing of product for analysis.
- Listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to read, prepare and comprehend production sheets.
- Productive use of down time.
- All Badger State Fruit Processing employees are expected to produce and promote our products and services in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years previous food manufacturing experience. Previous food manufacturing lab experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills desired.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
About Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
We strive to consistently provide our customers with a safe, secure, premium, high quality product and service.
First and foremost, Badger State Fruit Processing is a cranberry company. The cranberry is the focus of our business. We are a fully integrated cranberry company and our story begins on the marsh with our ownership of the cranberries.
We are one of the largest independent growers in the country with our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, our distribution warehouses and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit and superior customer service to our customers.