Seeking a Public Mobile Notary Specialists to provide personable and professional customer service while witnessing and notarizing a variety of documents such as contracts, deeds, and power of attorney.
Need to be English and/or Spanish language fluency.
Work from home with flexible hours (FT/PT)
- Witness and authenticate the execution of non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, and powers-of-attorney.
- Execute jurat for affidavits.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Notary Public Commission guidelines, codes, and regulations.
- Maintain proper records as required by the state.
- Maintain one bound record book or journal (Notary Journal) with sequentially numbered pages and entries in which to record each notarial act performed.
- Personally witness the signing of the applicable document(s) and Notary Journal by the borrower or any other person whose signature is being notarized.
- Verify the signer’s identification at each signing regardless of whether the Notary knows the signer.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to empathize with customers and walk them through complex concepts with ease.
- English and/or Spanish language fluency.
- Knowledge of personal computers and applicable software. (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Encompass are preferred).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain excellent documentation and records.
$85 per appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.