Wolfe Auction & Realty, LLC
We’re a local auction company based in Central Missouri hiring a dependable and capable auction support member to join our fantastic team. The work involves site prep, loading, unloading equipment, clearing debris, helping out your team members, and any other tasks needed or directed by the project foreman. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a team. If you’re looking for a job with good pay, flexible hours, and lots of variety, start your application today.
- Help your team with all stages of the build to make sure that the job is done as efficiently as possible
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations on-site to ensure that you and your team members are not injured
- Load, unload and prepare any auction items on-site that will be sold to reflect the best display of the items for competitive bidding and keep items in a condition/setup that the public and the crew can operate efficiently.
- Take pride in the way personal property is displayed to the public.
- Enjoy a variety of tasks that assist our Sellers in liquidating their property.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Must be able to take direction, work well independently and as part of a team for efficiency and productivity
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment such as forklift, power tools, and hand tools highly preferred
- Knowledge of basic personal property items, tools, antiques, farming equipment and all varieties of personal property is a plus but not required.
$23,000 - $25,000 yearly
About Wolfe Auction & Realty, LLC
We are a fast-paced and growth-oriented company focused on transparency to the public and the perseverance to authenticity drive a growth-minded culture where teamwork is a rewarding endeavor for all.