True North Therapy
Therapist, LICSW, LMFT, or LMHC
True North is looking for a dynamic and skilled clinician to join our busy practice in Westford, MA. We are currently providing care via a hybrid of in-person and telehealth from our sunny and comfortable office space.
We offer a very flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely when appropriate. We are a fun and supportive team and are excited to grow! Weekly supervision is provided in a group setting, and also ad hoc when needed. Billing, scheduling, and clerical tasks are handled by our skilled office manager. This leaves you to do what you do best- work with clients!
True North has strong relationships with local referral sources, such as medical offices, schools, and community-based organizations and corporations. We are proud of our reputation in the community and look forward to being able to serve more clients.
- Perform on-site clinical counseling services to patients of TRUE NORTH THERAPY, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies. Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work are required
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for TRUE NORTH THERAPY
- Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary
- Timely complete written records for each patient including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time to time by TRUE NORTH THERAPY or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion (by Friday of each week).
- Communicate with Office Manager regarding scheduling availability and changes
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by TRUE NORTH THERAPY
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the goodwill and reputation of TRUE NORTH THERAPY. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn
- Other duties may be assigned
- Flexible work schedule
- Align with TRUE NORTH THERAPY mission, vision, and values
- Must be punctual in reporting to work
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work; and active, unrestricted license (Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) in the State of MA (must be fully licensed). Available to hold at least 20-25 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by TRUE NORTH THERAPY
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Be a team player
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- At least three years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.)
- Current approval as an in-network provider with BCBS (preferred)
$65,000 - $100,000 yearly
About True North Therapy
True North Therapy believes in creating a supportive and therapeutic atmosphere for our clients and employees, as well as giving back to our community through education and support. Our mission is to help members of our community reconnect with the things that are truly important and thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships. We strive to make wellness a down-to-earth practice.
Our vision is to eliminate mental health stigma by creating awareness of, appreciation for, and acceptance of mental health self-care. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative team that values working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our communities.