Exceptional Wellness Counseling
In addition to our mission which is individualized attention for clients, culture is our number one priority!
Because a happy Therapist equals a great Therapist, which equals great therapy for clients.
We know that YOU are a Caring and AWESOME person because you are a therapist. As such we want to be caring and awesome to you, too! This is because our mission is to provide clients with an awesome and caring experience because reaching out for therapy is damn hard!
- At EWC we will provide you with a fun, supportive, and family-like environment.
- We will give you all the clients you can handle and we say that because over the past year we have expanded so much that our therapists have asked us to slow down with the referrals!
- We will provide you with all of the tools you need to be successful in doing your best. This includes specialized yearly training. Past training includes intensive DBT, T.E.A.M. CBT, Anti-Racism, and GOTTMAN LEVEL 1 and 2.
- Upon approval, we will PAY FOR YOUR CERTIFICATION! That’s right if you have always dreamed of becoming a certified play therapist or EMDR certified or anything else that is on your wishlist we want you to do so!**
- Our full-time administrative team will handle all of the intake calls and initial scheduling, billing, and any other annoying questions that you DO NOT want to deal with!
- As a W2 employee, we will handle everything and you will earn paid sick time.
- Each year EWC will conduct a review and work with the team in a collaborative fashion to find out what benefits would make our team happiest. This past year we offered a substantial raise and in 2021 we are offering a SIMPLE IRA with a 3% match.
- We are always looking to offer as many benefits as possible. So in addition to all of the other benefits, we offer HEALTH INSURANCE for full-time employees.
- And because we told you we are a fun group we have outings each year (last year we went paddleboarding and Axe throwing). During COVID we are meeting biweekly (normally monthly) to provide support and have celebrations! And we didn’t let COVID stop us- so we met in October (don’t worry, it was outside and virtually) and had an awesome paint night!
- And once you are part of the EWC family the support doesn’t stop. We offer weekly consultations and are available clinically to you for ANY support needed. We also have a lawyer on call when we need to deal with well, you know those things we HATE dealing with!
A benefits package is offered for therapists who have 100+ completed billable hours per month which begins after a 90-day probationary period and includes:
- 50% coverage of the company’s health insurance plan
- Paid sick time
- Paid certification upon approval
- Simple IRA with 3% match starting after the second year of employment
- Experience with all ages is needed now, however, we are in need of therapists who can work with children ages 4+! Additional experience with teens, families, and couples preferred.
- Major plus if you work with ASD!
- Telehealth and select in-person sessions (clients must meet criteria). Locations in Manalapan and Shrewsbury.
- Someone who is detail-oriented as it is important to manage your clients, collateral contacts, and complete notes within 48 hours.
- LCSW/LPC/LMFT preferred. Will consider LAC/LSW/LAMFT near completion of licensure. Must be licensed in New Jersey.
- A great personality who can engage easily and offer care to our awesome clients.
**Please note, this offer is for FULL-TIME clinicians only which equates to 100+ completed billable hours per month (part-timers will receive partial reimbursement towards a certification). We hope to meet you soon!
$50,000 - $80,000
About Exceptional Wellness Counseling
Exceptional Wellness Counseling is committed to addressing cultural issues around implicit bias, racism, microaggressions, for communities of color and diverse backgrounds. We approach this with a culture of humility, as well as an understanding that we are responsible for our own learning. We believe that this learning is lifelong. We strive to be allies in any way we can, work to be open to feedback when we make mistakes, and committed to putting meaningful action behind these sentiments.
Exceptional Wellness Counseling is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.