Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
CTAC is looking for clinicians who are incredible human beings! We're searching for a Licensed Psychologist who values community, within our practice and the larger community we exist within. We're especially seeking clinicians with diverse identities and experiences to join our wonderful team! CTAC is a thriving group practice with a fantastic, supportive company culture that offers great benefits, pay, and flexibility. We're a woman-owned company and offer hybrid positions with flexible schedules. If this sounds good to you, apply today!
- Provide direct service to clients including individual therapy (required) and psychological assessment (if desired). Time spent writing assessment reports is compensated and psychological tests are administered for you by a technician. Minimum 25 clinical hours per week
- Attend weekly staff meetings to receive a consultation and connect with other team members
- Provide supervision to trainees such as Postdoctoral Psychology Residents, Postgraduate Master's Residents, Predoctoral Psychology Interns (we have an APPIC internship program within the clinic), and doctoral psychology student externs
- Complete documentation in a timely manner
- Practice teamwork by managing workload independently, asking for support and collaboration when needed, challenging others on the team, especially with areas of privilege and oppression, and celebrating with teammates through clinical wins and personal milestones
- Licensed as a Psychologist in Colorado, or eligible for Psychologist license in Colorado
- Spirit of service toward clients, the clinic, and the community
- Ongoing commitment to cultural humility and multiculturally-informed work
- Clinical excellence- sharp diagnostic skills, advanced therapeutic skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including assertive communication.
- Interest in strong professional relationships with fellow team members
$75,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center is a woman-owned, LGBTQ+ affirming, an anti-racist, weight-inclusive practice that provides mental health services through insurance-based care. We provide individual, couples, family, and group therapy as well as psychological testing. We work with many mental health concerns and have a specialty in treating eating disorders.
Our company values are Compassion, Belonging, Excellence, and Humility. We value employee wellness as much as client wellness shown by our competitive compensation, generous benefits package, and flexible work schedules.
We're not like other group practices-- we meet as one shared clinical team, prioritizing case collaboration, consultation, and ongoing training. Our clinic trains mental health professionals at many levels and offers the option to provide supervision.
We strongly encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences to connect with us.