Summus Healthcare is adding a TMS Technician/Medical Assistant to its Psychiatry Team in McKinney, Texas. This role works under the direction of a psychiatrist and business professionals to deliver medical assistant support, TMS treatment, and Spravato treatment to patients in an office setting.
At least one year of experience working in a medical office is required.
• Successful completion of TMS Certification (training and certification provided during the initial period of employment).
• Experience working with patients who are suffering from anxiety and depression is preferred. Ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor, and interface well with patients in a mental health setting required.
• Friendly demeanor and excellent communication skills and ability to work well with a team.
• An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred, but candidates with patient care experience will be strongly considered.
• Nursing students and/or recent LVN graduates are ideal candidates for this part-time position.
• Candidates must be flexible and willing to travel to different offices if needed.
• This opening is for our Central Austin offices.
• Average of 10-20 hours per week, can vary by day.
Summus Healthcare manages primary care and specialty clinics throughout North Texas. We believe in providing patients with premier care and supporting our employees with training, mentoring, and development opportunities.