Healing Well Counseling
Part-Time or Full-Time (Virtual)
At Healing Well Counseling, we move beyond just “talk therapy” to include body and brain-based treatments to heal. We are also intentional about how we maintain a space that is as safe as possible for both clients and for ourselves as therapists.
As we expand, we are seeking new clinical social work graduates wanting to develop a trauma specialization, develop as mental health professionals, and be interested in helping us form a new culture for other therapists.
- Training in somatic and brain-based treatment
- Free in-house supervision towards your independent licensure
- Free access to continuing education courses to meet your yearly CE requirements
- Done-for-you marketing, intake scheduling, insurance claims, and client billing
- Use of our easy-to-use EHR/ documentation system
- Ability to set your own schedule
- Conduct virtual therapy services, including individual, couples, family, and/or group therapy
- Assess clients' mental condition and progress in treatment based on a review of their presenting problem, clinical assessments, and any other information provided
- Diagnose clients' mental condition as needed, using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) and the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10), keeping in mind cultural and systemic factors that may impact accurate diagnosis
- Collaborate with clients and their treatment team (i.e., PCP, medication prescriber, teachers, etc.) as necessary, on the best interventions to support their goals
- Complete clinical documentation for each client including, but not limited to: intake assessments, progress notes, treatment plans, termination summaries, and other documentation in a timely fashion
- Attend regular supervision and staff meetings
- Maintain licensure and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services provided
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling
- An active license in the State of Massachusetts, or demonstrated eligibility
- Have an area in your home (or other approved location) where you can conduct daily counseling sessions privately
- Strong writing skills
- Available to hold 15 or more client sessions per week (or 26 for full-time)
- At least six months of an internship where you provided individual therapy
- Willingness to obtain trauma training within a few months of hire
$48 - $52 hourly
About Healing Well Counseling
We believe in deep healing: That means, the healing we provide must go deeper than words. We talk, but we also provide practical tools to help you heal.
We believe in transformation. As therapists, we recognize the power dynamics implicit in our roles. We commit to continually listening, assessing, and addressing the ways in which our identities, actions, and processes can impact each other.
As therapists, that means we take care of each other so that we can be present with clients. With clients, that means we continually look for ways to build, recognize the strengths of, and connect them to their surrounding community.