Join our growing team! Flexible Schedule!
The Property Reporting Technician is responsible for reviewing several properties daily by performing detailed photographic reports on rental homes for property managers. This is a PART-TIME position with working days Monday through Saturday with some days off throughout the week. You would give your availability 60 days in advance to create a working schedule that fits your life.
- Thoroughly reviewing single-family residential properties for overall condition and any damages/issues
- Documenting damages through photos and comments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Physical work: carry ladders, change smoke alarms and air filters, replace door stops, etc.
We will train the right person! Paid on the Job training!
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Communication is a must
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Must be dependable
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Customer Service
- Must have reliable transportation (with vehicle insurance/ i.e. using your own vehicle) -- must be willing to drive a minimum of 30 miles out from your home zip code
- Must be able to use a ladder and basic hand tools
- Must have experience with using the latest technology (such as an iPad or iPhone)
- Be able to stand for long periods
- Lift 40-50 lbs
- Ok driving in the car for long periods
About OnSight PROS
OnSight PROS is an established and thriving company in the Property Management Industry, providing move-in, move-out, and periodic reports. These reports allow Property Managers to protect their business while saving them time and money.