Come join our growing team!
Currently seeking new team members in all Northern Salt Lake City areas, Centerville, Farmington, Kaysville, Layton, and Ogden! We are hiring urgently so apply today!
The (Field Service Technician) is responsible for reviewing several properties daily by performing detailed photographic reports on rental homes for property managers. This position will be FULL-TIME, working days Monday through Saturday with some days off throughout the week. You would give your availability 60 days in advance to create a working schedule that fits your life.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Thoroughly reviewing single-family residential properties for overall condition and any damages/issues
- Documenting damages through photos and comments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Physical work: carrying ladders, changing smoke alarms, and air filters, replacing door stops, etc
WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON! PAID ON-THE-JOB TRAINING!
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Must have reliable transportation (with vehicle insurance/ i.e. using your own vehicle) -- must be willing to drive a minimum of 30 miles out from your home zip code
- Must be able to fit a 4 ft. ladder into your trunk/backseat
- Must be able to use a ladder and basic hand tools
- Must have experience with using the latest technology (such as an iPad or iPhone)
- COMMUNICATION is a must
- Must be dependable
- Have great attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Customer service
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Lift 40-50 lbs
- Comfortable driving in the car for long periods of time
About OnSight PROS
OnSight PROS is an established and thriving company in the Property Management Industry, providing move-in, move-out, and periodic reports. These reports allow Property Managers to protect their business while saving them time and money.