Responsible to perform the administrative and operative functions of the Vacation Rentals assuring a high level of professionalism in welcoming guests and managing calendar, including timely response to and resolution of any guests requests or concerns.
- Provide full administrative and operations support to 6+ vacation rental properties, including phone support, calendar reports, handling guests with prompt and professional response for positive reviews.
- Schedule and coordinate guests’ check-in and out, cleaning services, repairs and property maintenance.
- Advertise all vacation rental properties through several different portals to ensure maximum occupancy at all times of the year.
- Ensure prompt and thorough cleaning service between each guest visit.
- Follow up with any permitting office as necessary for proper permits for each vacation rental property.
- Periodically check properties for any necessary maintenance and any needed lawn service. Schedule and pay for exterior maintenance.
- Promote and foster positive relationships with guests and track positive reviews, handle any negative reviews with professionalism to get turned into positive reviews.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports on bookings and income.
- Keep track of invoices and all expenses through accounting, expense reports, and check requests for review and approval.
- Assist in any miscilleneaous administrative and operations of the Owners of the vacation rentals; be the eyes and ears on the ground to out of state investors and owners.
- Previous Property Management or real estate management of some kind
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented, outgoing personality that’s willing to get the job done when required to
- Ability to give and take direction and to interface with decision makers in a professional manner and maintain confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Involves work of a general office nature; Periodically includes driving to properties to check properties and/or meet with guests.
Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
$35,000 - $55,000 depending on experience
About Kal Financial
Kal Financial is a mortgage broker headquartered in Campbell, CA, with branches all along the California coast. Our company culture is important to us, and we cultivate a close-knit community within our team.