ALNA Management INC
Handling day-to-day operations of 200 Single Family Homes. Maintaining a high occupancy percentage and ensuring collection of rents. 70% Section 8 rentals. The Property Manager directly oversees on-site personnel, marketing, leasing, collections, resident relations and retention, community maintenance, capital improvements, administration, reporting, community and employee safety, and legal compliance.
Looking for a full time supervisor for Property Management.
Monday through Friday to work from our Dallas office.
Here at ALNA Management we are looking for a go-getter and someone to lead the pack. As a property manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repair scheduling, execution and follow-up.
- Vendor and contractor administration, property inspection processes, and preventive maintenance and construction, or rehabilitation.
- Projects for portfolio of residential rental properties.
- Oversee and ensure that established preventative maintenance programs are implemented, followed and documented.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of property files and on-going maintenance issues. Has a complete understanding and knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the accurate record-keeping. Assists with ordering supplies and managing maintenance budget Works with scope of work and punch list, determine supplies and equipment needs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Must be versatile, organize and able to multi task.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 1 year experience (required)
Job Type: Full-time
$36,000 - $48,000 / year plus benefits
About ALNA Management INC
At ALNA Management, we pride ourselves with the ability to provide a superior property management experience to each and every client that walks through our door. With over 10 years of experience managing our own properties, ALNA Management is also incredibly happy to extend our services to investors all throughout the area.